Travel Bloggers: What to write and How to write about it.

“I want to start a travel blog, what do you think I should write about?”


True Story-


There’s is friend of mine asking me “dude, I want to start earn some initial source of income as well as I cant devote much time in earning too.” as he is currently student . so I answered what interests you have or what you do in your free time . so he said nothing much , just here and there with friends on some near areas . So I told him to write some of your experience of the city as blogger , yeah initially there’s not much money but after some time there is growth . and you just got to write your personal experience , so not much effort I’d say.



So yeah , you can too start blogging , I am not saying this should be travel blogging , but what interests you , you can do this as a hobby.


Let’s Talk About How Start Travel Blogging

Write About Your Locales

I know , not everyone live in a city with places , they can write about , And it’s true too at some extent . But still you can write about your experiences , you surely got some unique story worth sharing , that can explain lots of thing about there’s people ,environment , cafes , hotels & other thing people would like to know before visiting your city or country.


Find unique events, have a unique view and there you have your next article.


I spent my first 18 years in a town in Chhattisgarh called Bilaspur. A quick Google search shows me that no one has written any sort of guide to things to do there. There’s a unique opportunity, especially as there are new developments in the area. This might not seem like the most exciting post if it’s covering somewhere you lived for so long but your insider knowledge is invaluable and someone, somewhere, will be interested.


You never know when world interest in any place could start to peak and you’d be all set up to be the go to person on that area.


Write about your first holiday


This is a good way to get started. Tell your readers about your memories of your first holiday .Write a quick trip with friends , how this trip helped you to get rest from everyday stress , some healthy hiking tips . And what is better than a solo trip , full day with yourself .


Think about describing the way it affected all your senses to get you started. Are there particular sounds, smells and sights that take you back to that moment in time?


“Before you decide on a name, platform or topic, take a deep breath and close your eyes,” says travel blogger Victoria Philpott. Vicky, who blogs alongside her day job, suggests wannabe bloggers start by conjuring up their happiest travel memory and letting the story flow.”


Blogging needs creativity ,so calm your mind.



Write about you

The juiciest posts are the most personal ones. They’re the ones I like to read to get to know the blogger I’m reading about. I admire people who can be so honestly open about life, Posts like these help you to see there are real person at the end of these blog posts – real people with real problems.



I find it very difficult to write posts like this. Writing your own content makes your readers to stick with , this is what makes you unique , this the thing which your readers find at your blog , otherwise there is tons of solution about other thing.


Your thoughts on a destination

I really like writing about my impressions of a event once I’m back and have processed my thoughts, feelings and photos.


Posts may not be as instantly appealable as a quickie list post on the destination but writing them makes me happy.


I like to read back over them to remind me of how I felt when I was there as you can really use your experience and creativity in posts like this.


Lists

Lists are popular for a reason – they’re easy to read and quick to do. Whole websites have been created to just feature lists although they’re usually pretty flakey.


Outlandish titles like 80 blogging ideas will usually generate a few more views too – if audience figures are one of your that is.


When I’m in a destination I’ll look for the best things to do there and it’ll be a list I’m after, not some think piece I mention above. So give your audience what they want and write a well-researched useful to do list.


What’s popular?

The most popular place has it’s own audience. Once you know that you have a popular topic or post on your blog it makes sense to keep creating more valuable content around it.


Someone once said to me: “Go the extra mile, it’s less crowded there”. Meaning, put the effort in, more than anyone else, and you will be rewarded. Or something along those lines anyway. 


You can link from your already popular posts and know that your readers will enjoy it. Take a look at the keywords they come in on on Google Analytics for inspiration on how to write more.


How to write a travel blog without travelling

As you’ll have just read in those examples, you don’t actually have to be travelling to write a travel blog. Interviews, lists, you, they all work if you don’t have the time and money to be constantly on the road. 



Look on the bright side – you have the opportunity to spend the time over your writing instead of rushing between destinations. If it was me, I’d pick a destination or theme, and stick steadfastly to that.   


Having a tight niche is another way to really stand out over the many, many other travel bloggers. 


How to write while traveling

So you can write while traveling , But I recommend you to take pictures and possible you can make notes on them as memory , and when you come back after tour ,than you can write peacefully .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven signs of a passive - aggressive gas lighter.

Psychology study - Is it possible to be too much of a positive. Thinker?

Psychological facts - Three things a good listeners consistently do.